I hope you all go to a concert and your fav looks straight into your eyes and smiles
Metric performs onstage during day 1 of the 2014 Budweiser Made in America Festival at Los Angeles Grand Park on August 30, 2014 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo: Jeff Kravitz)
fuck that chris evans guy
- Donations for Darren Wilson mysteriously halt after reaching over $400K. Darren Wilson Gofundme page officially shut down!!!
- The “Support Darren Wilson” Facebook page is deleting comments about basic financial questions and is urging supporters to petition against the Mike Brown Fund
- Time uses the word “negrophobia” instead of “racism” and compares fear of spiders to fear of black people. Seriously.
- The truth about flash bangs
- Public art on Canfield: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- Video from the March on Ferguson
- Video from DC’s Mike Brown Rally
- 10 people from the Lost Voices organization are living in tents (x) until there is justice for Mike Brown
- Mike Brown’s family asks for 4 1/2 minutes of silence tomorrow instead of highway protest
basically my life can be summed up in alternating periods of Linda Belcher’s “Alriiiiight!” and Bob Belcher’s “Oh my god”
*has a bag of sour gummy worms* hey you want one *you go to grab a blue-red one* *I immediately stop you* no not that one
looking for a new show to watch either casually or as something to get invested in? look no further than it’s always in philadelphia! created by the stars themselves, it’s a show with biting wit, slapstick humor and an array of running jokes. with 5 brilliantly written main characters you’re sure to at least find one favorite! the early seasons start out somewhat shaky, but keep watching and you’ll be in for a treat! want occasional singing? you’ve got it! want a cast with amazing chemistry who love what they’re doing? done! want quotes you can quote again and again that still retain their humor? of course you do! and the best news of all? the seasons keep getting better and better! with a 10th season on the way and an 11th and 12th already greenlit, it’s sure to be sunny in philadelphia for years to come!
"There is truth, and there are lies, and art always tells the truth. Even when it’s lying." Being John Malkovich (1999)
that was emily applying for jobs as anal destroyer actually i just added her tag